BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Father, My Teacher, My Hero

“Experiences are our best teachers.” It means that our own experiences are our own teachers. But have we thought who our teachers were before we have our own experiences?

From the day that we were born to the day of our bereavement, there would always be someone behind us. There would always be someone seeing and teaching us in everything that we do. And that my father used to be this person that I’m pertaining to. For when I was still a child, knowing nothing, he thought me every single thing that a person needs to know and learn. From learning to ride a bike to knowing everything. He thought me to become a better person. But then, nothing is perfect, and as a person even though you may say that you’ve learns anything you need to learn, you can still commit a mistake. And so did I, but then, I was able to make it right in some instances, for he is there to understand and supply my imperfections not only because I’m his daughter and thus he cares for me, but because he wants me to become a better person, he concerns me.

He may not be like the superheroes that we used to watch through the television like Superman, Batman, Ironman, The Fantastic Four and others. But for a girl like me, he certainly rally is. For because of him, I was able the see the world and live my life the way that I want it to be. And that is my father, my teacher, my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment