BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

My Dream, My Future

From the day that we are born, to the day of our bereavement, we, as humans would never stop to aspire for a thing that would satisfy ourselves.

These aspirations, dreams, allow us, humans, to have a direction. A direction that would let us stay to our right path, and to be on the right place. Like what they say, what we think of ourselves, is what we would be in the future. Our dreams would tell us what we would be in the future. This starts with a simple thought. Then, an aspiration, and when we started believing in it, it then become a dream. A dream that we would not stop believing unless we’ve satisfied ourselves.

I’m nothing but a human, so as my life moves trough a time line, a dream made me be on the right direction. This dream, would come true with me not stopping in believing that someday, it will turn to realty. When this happen, it would be my future. My dream, my future. All we need to do is realize it, believe in it, and made it come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment